WSHS Student Services Information 2022-23
WSHS SUMMER STUDENT SERVICES INFORMATION
To assist you, please read through the following:
For the 2022-2023 School year, Winter Springs High School counselors will be assigned the following students:
• Ms. Spence: All students with IEPs
• Ms. Lash: All students in the IB or Pre-DP program and Last Names MO-RE
• Ms. Durand: Last names A-FO
• Ms. McBryde: Last names FR-MI
• Ms. Urena: Last names RH-Z and all ESOL students
WSHS Counselors are not available until August 1st and by appointment only.
Winter Springs High School Student Services Parent/Guardian/Visitors visits over the summer are available Monday through Thursday, by appointment only beginning June 6- June 23
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-320-8893
(Alexandria Waldo) for any of the following needs not addressed
• For NEW registrations, visit: https://www.scps.k12.fl.us/parents/enrollingyour-student/. Our staff will contact you if you need to bring in materials to
complete the registration.
• For withdrawals, contact Alexandria Waldo at email@example.com
• For 2022 Seniors and current students’ transcript and records requests, visit https://tinyurl.com/ya4rl2uv
• For former students’ transcript and records requests, visit https://scpsfl.scriborder.com/
• For summer school information or questions, please contact Jakob Jarzynka, Assistant Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-320-8704
• If you are requesting a schedule change, please know that no changes will be honored if submitted via e-mail. Later in the summer, students will be provided with a link to change schedules, after your 2022-23 schedules go live in Skyward.
• All Dual Enrollment Applications for the Fall 2021 semester can be brought for a Counselor signature on Wednesday, July 27. If you would prefer to email the application, please do so only on Wednesday, July 27 before 2p.m. Please visit the SCPS Dual Enrollment link for more details.
• Stay tuned for announcements from Mr. Gaffney. Bear Bash will be on Tuesday, August 2 from 10 a.m. to 12 noon.
• For all other requests, please email email@example.com