Authorization for Deviation-Student Legal Name

Authorization for Deviation-Student Legal Name
Posted on 08/08/2023
New Information for Parents/Guardians: Consent forms are required for schools to call a child by any deviation of their legal given name.
Per Rule 6A-1.0955(8)(m), F.A.C., Education Records, school districts are required to develop a form to obtain parental consent to use any deviation or nickname from the child’s legal name in school.
If you would like for your child to be able to use a name aside from their legal given name on any of our campuses, we will ask for you to complete the consent form titled “Parental Authorization for Deviation from Student’s Legal Name Form” which will be found in your Skyward Family Access.
These forms are available now.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.